9.22.2005

Day in day out

Well not a hole lot been really going on LOL. The kid has another cast on it looks like we are just staying on the side of caution to be safe, This will be a another school year started for her with a cast on the arm again. Peaj is going back to work tomorrow and well I am kind worried about her knee she is still not up and running. But with her work telling her well she is still new and they could still fire her I was pretty sure she would be going like it or not. We have been spending a little money on eBay the last few days or so. We have found a lot of geodes and we been buying if they look to be good. Ok a little explanation on the last one. We do not buy geodes that are opened we like to get then before any one cracks them and we love to do the cracking are selfish it is kind like are hobby to together. Well deedlis to say. We have gotten some really good ones the second time around I will get some pics soon.

ok I am out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Computer Generated Pages site. It pretty much covers Computer Generated Pages related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
Have a look sometime!