10.22.2007

Perception

It is a interesting thing, How people perceives things. I may look at a situation and see one thing going on but someone ales may look and see something totally different. Why is this, well I would have to say my best guess would be is are life experiences. Now I know for a fact if you are in said situation and feel you are handling it well but some one out side the situation looks at, well they will see some thing totally different.

Now the situations I like the best is the ones were we see no significance in them, but some out side of it sees or reads it totally differently. Now I find it funny when they make so much more of some thing were there was nothing.

So at this I leave you the opportunity to share a situation were, well you feel there was nothing but some out side of the situation did not see it as nothing

3 comments:

Joe C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe C said...

Perception is an interesting thing. I've been doing a lot of looking back at moments I see as positive and recounting them. I know these moments are in the past, and that's fine, but I still have been letting some people know I was thinking about them and such. But that's all in the past. Sometimes that's a good thing. Other times, it's a sad thing.

I've personally made a lot more out of nothing than I should have, and there's been times where I was completely right. I guess we all learn and grow. You've been through a lot in your life. You are wiser than you could ever suspect, my friend.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say.

Miss ya bro.

Messed Up said...

hay thanks i have been told that ones before now if it true i would not know. prediction is haze