12.24.2007

Christmas

Well merry Christmas and all that good stuff. All I want for Christmas is a happy baby that dose not wake every few hours just to see what you are doing (sleeping) or trying to. Life has not changed all that much thing are still moving some projects moved and other are still the same.

Now for most this time of year means time with the family, now as much as that sounds fun for most I don’t care for it. My family is one thing I am referring to the one that lives under this roof with me. As for the rest I would not mine passing for one, I guess I have just gotten to the point were I no longer feel like dealing with family.

Now you all know what I mean “dealing” family, all the little things pushing all the crap aside to be nice and cheery and all (something I am not good at). I wish things were like when I was a child things seam so much easier then.


Time to grow and try and be better I guess.

Well happy holidays to you all

No comments: