2.13.2008

Time is short


Ok so a few things, Valentines Day a day of love and valentines or some shit like that. Well I think it is just one big sausage fest read here if you don’t get what I am saying.

I have gotten many things for this day from past lover’s old girl friends and my wife. But none of these things really stick out in my mind, why I do not know I guess it is my lack of love for the day. It started at a early age believe it or not I did not get along with others well (really) and for this reason I did not always get valentines from every one. now back in my day it was not mandatory to give a card to every one, like it is now of days. so I guess it would be the grinch syndrome.

Ok moving right along, have you ever known something to be true only to be told definitely and have not had the (___________) to argue.


I saw the above and wanted to see how others would fill in the blank.


Here is another question when can you trust a person for there word, as in take what they say as being the plain truth and not a stretched version?
See this question comes from some hard times I am having with believing what I have been told and what I see and know.

So I ask any one that may read this post to throw there view point in the comments.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

have you ever known something to be true only to be told definitely and have not had the (mental cohesion) to argue.

Joe C said...

As for the second question, it's dependent on who's word it is, and their past record, and perceived and acted intent.

Messed Up said...

mental cohesion I like that one, its good.