3.10.2009

cryptic's 101

Due to the short amount of time that I have had as of late, you get this cryptic message for you up date.

I have see/herd of things that came to light that had been not only seen but satiated by me. There are still things to come that I have satiated in the past, you will see.
Some have seen the truth and have attempted to move on, much later then I would have thought.
No one listens when it may be a possible truth; hence no one listens to me.
Old habits are dying out slowly, but dying just the same.
Even with a new life growing all things around it seam to stand still.
School even thou having a week off, it made little to no difference. The mountain of work with no end in sight, things are staying consistent.
If for some reason you feel you must ask about one or any of these things you are more than welcome to ask just do not hold your breath for the answer, lack of time often makes answering questions suffer.

No comments: