10.29.2012

3 years and not a peep

When you day starts out bad, it is hard to make it any better. So here it goes wake up at 4 in the morning with a wanting linger that I have not felt in years. That is how the day started and that is how the whole day went it did not matter what I did to get my mind to stray, it stayed on the 4 o’clock track. So you might ask 3 years of nothing, well there is no reason or rhyme to go with that. so once again we will try this. (have been lurking) My brother from another mother got married this week end, and I could not be happier for him and his now wife. Most amazing thing the two of them, would never have seen that back in 97 I will tell you that. Had a night away from the kids and lasted about an hour until I missed them, sad to not be able to make it more than an a hour.

2 comments:

Lish said...

You aren't kidding....I never would have imagined that pairing back in 97, either. Of course, everything looked different back then.

Messed Up said...

people change, and they are both at the same place and I think the pairing could not be better.