11.05.2006

A few more down

Well my parents drove me and the little one down to pick up all remaining things, and we got to see peaj for a little wile. All is going well but I am slowly running out of steam over the cleaning and pick up and unpacking, I am moving forward just at a little slower pace now. My mom is already trying to get me to paint, which is fine but I want to get all the walls clean before I start another project. I did finely get all the chopped branches out of the front of the yard to day took up a good chunk of time doing it and we got all the leaf out of the front yard. The kid was helping and then found hunting for acorns to be much more fun (I don’t blame her). For the first time to night I sat down and just sat did nothing and relaxed well as much as the ferrets would let me.

Things are moving along I just wish I could get this stuff done faster and be done with it. peaj is in the home stretch as fare as work so one more week and she will be up her with us.

What I need to do is put up a wish list on my site seeing that there are close to a billion things that I need to do to the house, all of which can wait but I would still like to get them done.


Well I am off to bed so I can start the cleaning all over again in the morning

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Post some pics of the house.