11.01.2006

Days go by

More boxes get emptied curtains get hung, more things move to there new places in this house. But I still have not what I want, I feel lost with out you by my side. Things don’t feel right with out you helping me, I have scrubbed and cleaned one room and will start the next tomorrow. But it all feels empty with out you here, so as the old saying said home is were you family is.

Peaj finely got the chance to call me to day, she was waiting to try and get out of the ICU.
She called later in the night and she did get out, so we are hoping things go well and she will be out of the hospital in the next few days.

Things seam to be going so slow the days crawl by and I hate it, the more I do the less it looks like I did any thing.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I'm glad she got out of the ICU. I'm sure she will get out of the hospital soon. She's doing her best to manipulate her co-workers. :)