1.03.2007

What I have learned

It is funny we rented movies we have not done this yet, being in a new house with no cable and we had yet rented movies. Ok so we rented clerks 2, now being a second to a movie Peaj did not think it would be worth a damn. But being Kevin Smith I figured I would not be let down, well I was write we were not let down.

The seen blow was were we had to pause the movie do to laughter, laughter that was so hard I think I might have stopped breathing for a wile.

So on that notes I leave you the clip..



3 comments:

Joe C said...

So good. I just bought this movie last night... I still laugh my ass off at Elias.

One ring to rule them all....

Lish said...

Someone has a birthday coming up...I hope you have a great one!

I am so bored this season...I am waiting for James K. and Theodore to move into my complex. That should liven things up around here.

Messed Up said...

Lish I have no clue what you are talking about, birthday who were. (Funny smirk)

Joe yes yes it is one of the movies I will laugh my ass off no matter how many times I watch it..