1.31.2007

Woo hoo

For one hit wonders,

Ok so many years ago there was a song on the radio if I am not badly mistaken. And that song was called Scooby snacks, now the band is called the Fun Lovin' Criminals. Now I know most of you are going to think they suck or your going to say the fun loving who.



Now don’t get me wrong they were a one hit wonder but that is what I like some times being able to tell a band from the one hit that makes it for them, now I have looked hi and low and found no sign of them. Then to day I was looking around and low and behold what do I find?

Well you guessed it I found the list of cd’s they have made up to 2006. Now I find that funny because the last time I found info on them they were no longer a band so I did not get my hopes up about checking it out. But well it is them and so fare it is the same sound in which I have been looking for.

For this reason I post this one to the one hit wonders.

No comments: