3.11.2008

Catholicism Wow! Any one

As many of you know I am not a realigns kind of person for the most part I think churches of any kind are corrupt, they money whores and have lost all the value they ones had. Now I found this to be quite funny The new sins now I find this funny for a few reasons the first thing I think of is the buddy Christ and want to laugh because we may just get to see him, the second is that they are fowling the trends of all the new age people. Don’t get me wrong, things do need to change but as the article said less people are confessing there sins ( the priests of the world are getting board, this is all they have people) (they do get the little boys but that is wrong)
So if there are less people confessing there sins there are less people showing up, so in sort what you have is less money for the church. So what do we a little marketing to get back you customers, show that you are not all about the old stupid shit like have been for years and bring in some new things to grab the attention of the new generation.

No comments: