10.29.2008

Baiting

I may have figured out why. Ok so as most of you know I live in sticks and when you get out to the sticks the big things around here are hunting fishing and orv trails.

Now I under stand the reason for all of the above idioms and why some would want to do them, all but hunting if you are going to hunt then you should hunt. Not go out bate a area and then wait for a day or so and then go kill the animal that took the free hand outs. (side note) this would be a fun thing to do with people.
Now don’t get me wrong if use hunting as a major part of you food for a house holed then I can see the reason for bating, but for the 90% of people that run up north to shoot a animal end up in a cabin drinking like fish and have a good time with the guys. (some of the story’s I have heard were more like a party)

Ok on with the reason I think I have found the reason for bating it is simple, easy in easy out the faster you bag you dead animal the quicker you can get back to you buddies/friends/friends. .

So what do you all think did I finger it out?

No comments: