10.03.2008

Book reading

I have all but given up on reading books that is. the last that I read was the golden compass, (good book buy the way). it took me close to a hole year to finish it, no I am not that slow. but that is when Abby was born so things got busy.

but what I have turned to is reading magazines. mental floss would have to be on the top of the list for me, awaiting them to come in the mail is hard when the issue is so good you read cover to cover in a day or so (limited time for reading).

the second for the list is popular mechanics I end up reading cover to cover on this one two. it has very interesting articles about every day things as well as lots of reviews for things I could never afford.

so tell me when and what was the last thing you read that sparked a idea or started you thing?????

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I read a lot of things that get me thinking, but before I an even switch windows to make a note, it's gone.

Short-term memory is failing me.