11.28.2008

Black Friday

This makes it black Pegasus Friday, lets hope skip has a well themed one for to day. With out a debut I am being dragged out of bed at some horrid time, just to go look at stuff that I don’t want yippy. My self in general do not go to a store unless there is a reason and this year I see very little reason to wake to early just to try and find something.

I would rather pay the few bucks saved on a little extra sleep and less crazy ass nut jobs all trying to get a good deal.

Every year this comes up and every year I do not want to go, unless there is something well worth the early times crazy mad people and with out a doubt cold as morning.


All I have to say is it dame well better have been worth it.

2 comments:

Lish said...

I was tempted to go to get a laptop today, but I realized that I just didn't have it in me to put up with crazy shoppers. I hate shopping to begin with, and putting myself in a position to deal with people at their worst just wasn't something I could do.

Instead, I am spending the day pampering myself and being girly prior to my reunion. I gave myself a pedicure and painted my toenails, I dyed my hair yesterday and have already styled it for tonight, I chose the dress (!!!) I am wearing tonight, and I have matching shoes and a matching sweater.

I haven't yet left my townhouse today. It's been a good day.

Messed Up said...

you know to tell you the truth all in all it was not as bed as past years that i had gone.