12.05.2008

Box of chocolates any one

Life is like a box of chocolates (that has been left in a car in the desert!)
Well were to start, lets start with the 06 mini van we have had less then a year. The front blower went out right be for are trip down state talk about bad timing, as all of us know that with out a blower in the front of the van you have no way of defogging the windshield and on a 3-4 hour trip that could suck.

Money is short for every one and we no exception to this, it has made things stressful to say the lest. And to think I am going to be starting college (what the hell was I thinking) the state is going to pick up the tab of the schooling but I am sure there will be things that will not be covered.

Went up to the school to turn in some paper work for a pel grant I received (did not think I would get any thing) and tried to register for my classes to find out 2 of them are full, which sucks seeing that with the pre wreck of a hole lot of math to catch up I have to take all of my classes in the order in which was planed out. (should have lessened to the wife and went asap) although I did find out that no worker left behind program looks at 2 years as calendar years so I have one extra semester to add in to help lighten the load a little. So ones again I will have to go throw all the class find out when they are offered and move every thing around to try and get it to work out.(not easy)

The trip down state went well up to the point of getting sick, the wife was throwing up the hole night of Friday and I was very sick all of Friday and most of Saturday. So we cut the trip short and went home not fun driving when you are sick and tired.

We came home and then had to unload the car, not feeling well I just started working with the unload, some times working will take my mind off feeling like crap, but to add to the trouble I took the cell phone and dropped it in the make shift puke bucket that was not used and then put water jugs in with it. For those that can do math I am sure you can figure out what happened after 2 days of sitting in there.

So add in calling the cell company and getting a new phone sent out to us, easier then we thought but now the new phone dose not work. (so we are waiting for corporate to call us back)

And here is the one good bit of news around here are 9 year old daughter has made major changes in school and we have finely gotten to see the results with strait A’s. with only a few things wrong with behavior I am very proud that she has finely starting to make the effort. please check out the post that Peaj has up

Then this morning I wake to Peaj’s email account open, with a email opened from her boss to let every one know the are combining to floors of the hospital in to one. Not cool this is what is happening every were but this also means more people higher on the totem and may mean more time off due to lack of people going to the hospital. So the rest of the tabs that were left open are for job openings for another hospital that is a lot further away, (not something I would care for Peaj to have to do every day).

Well at this point we should be use to this things never seam to go easily for us, it has and am sure will always be a up hill battle.

So here is to the good fight we keep fighting.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Wow. When it rains it pours...

I've got some squealing coming from my car now. I'm thinking it's just the serp. belt, since it's not just when i turn, but who knows....

Hope things get better for you guys. I miss you all way too much.