1.26.2013

WTF people SUCK



What is with people and gun control, do criminals follow the law? no so you can put all that control out the window with that, did the sandy hook shooting happen because they let some crazy guy buy a gun, no again he took them from someone that (his mother) that bought the guns legally.
For all the Hitler signed bills taking guns away to people, he only took it from the people he wanted to repress the Jews.  so unless the government want to repress its people and they are not going to segregate us out ( oh wait a min) any way I don't think we have a lot to worry about I am sure one of are alias would come and save us if it ever came to that point.  because I am sure they would love it if they could come over and stick there nose in are business as we do to them all the time.
instead of a bill that limits us from obtaining fire arms how about we just stop selling military weapons to the public. I don't see a need for them in the public sector unless I am wrong I have not been to Detroit in awhile.
so I know the sandy hook this was a mess, let me tell you I could not have been happier to hug my kids when i picked them up after that was smeared all over the news. but to tell you the truth I have a hard time believing all that was said that day or the days after it, there are just to many news reports to look at that don't add up. I am not saying it did not happen but I do feel there is either more to the story then we are being told or there is a lot less to the story then we have been feed.
My hart may be black in many areas and quite jaded from time, still goes out to the one that lost their children.

No comments: