1.24.2013

Freeing my internet (what the fuck is the Internet)



So almost a month was wasted on what, calling lost of calling yelling and screaming at stupid people (sorry to the not so stupid people that may work there). Over 80+ people called and got close to that many different stories why you may ask well because my internet was capped, and as some of you know this house holed uses the piss out of the internet.
so I will not go in the very long dragged out story unless someone has lots of time to waste you can ask for it I may just post that shit ass long story for you .  but that sort version of this is they put a 150gb cap on the net started about a year ago was unaware of this, got a few emails saying i was going over my data usage plan. what the fucks is a data usage plan call up was told that is for a cell phone (ok don't have on with you guys) told to just ignore the email.  get a few more email like this send them to the shit can also, get another telling me i have gone over and will be charged now. call up again and was told of this data usage plan that I have tell them i do not have a usage plan i get a unlimited access have ever cents I signed up with them.  was told they put everyone on this and capped you use of the internet to 150gb a month if  you go over you are charged.
so asked how can i track this on my end so don't go over, given a shit web site with the company that tells me any were from 3 to 7 days ago but that's about it, the site also tells you that you can view 30,000 email watch 5000 1min utube clips or watch 48 standard movies a month or 24 HD movies a month.  all this for the same great price we were charging you for the unlimited access you had before.

this pissed me off and I went head on it to the depths of this beast, called other companies found what their caps were on their internet 250 was the lowest I found so my carrier was way lower than that, got even more pissed with all the stuff that connects to you internet now how the hell can you put a cap that low? so start calling over and over to find someone to help, get no were find lots of people that have not a clue what the internet even is.
so i start the cold calling of numbers pulled from the web, find a head quarts and work my way from there, get my account switched to a business account for the same price but no cap after almost a month of fighting with a company that cannot find their head from there ass.
so if you see charges on you bill I would check it over you may just be getting charged for the not so free internet.


No comments: