11.07.2012

I Run my hand up you thigh



Well needless to say 4 more years of Obama style, I am happy to see some numbers when to the 3erd party though.  let's hope in change in 4 years were we do not have to decide between Dumb & Dumber.
  
For all you first timers out there never back down from a wet beaver, once you show you are not man enough they will never let you in there nice warm damp hidey-hole.

So the wife has made it very mandatory that we make a trip out west, besides the large sum of money and the fact of having 3 children she is determent to make it happen. What do I find the day after she comes to this decision, well needless to say I believe this may have planted a seed in my mind.

I would like to take a little step on the perverted side and share what made me laugh today, not only could I see myself doing something very similar but it would be with a complete stranger in a crowded room just for the laughs.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Keep posting.