11.01.2012

few shades of screwed up I may be

fifty shades of fucked up, yes I am reading the books, no I have yet to finish the books. With kids and all it is hard to find time to read any book that has more than 20 words to a page. So here is my question to the people out there that still read, there has to be few of you left. one have read this book if so did you read it because of the hype about the book, or are you just as perverted as I and want to know what got the rest of people so worked up? if you have read the book do you think it is a possible scenario for a less then wealth person to have such a life sexual life style. and over all I would like to know how people have really read the books and what they thought about them, not just the media hype about them. and as always you can shoot a email if you care not to admit your guilty deeds.

2 comments:

Joe C said...

I haven't read them, but I did start reading "the Ethical Slut" as per another friend's suggestion.

Messed Up said...

could a not wealthy person be able to have this life style? to this extent any way.