11.05.2012

thoughts and other .....

So thought is a funny thing, was thinking today and had no real thought to think. Ran across this and felt it should be shared.

So the elections are tomorrow, I do plan to vote but only to try and get a 3erd party seat to be able to run in 4 years. why would I throw away my vote you may say, well it is not throwing away a vote but voting for hope to have more than a two party system. I do not think that either of the two morons will do any good and wish only for another person to chose from. So my vote will be a write in most likely but not even the dyslexia will keep me from the poles this election.

I know that I have less than 3 views prepay, but really I would have hoped for at least one person to have read the 50 shades books but alas no one is willing to admit to their sin, except these fearless persons.



And on this day I leave you with a quote most fitting for this 5th of November..


"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed firsthand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget".

No comments: