6.17.2005

Well worth the post

Well I just got the call it is official I do not have to work to day do to lack of parts they are giving us the option to stay home. Now you ask you self when they call what do I do
(a you could say well I will come in and try to help with cleaning or reworks
(b say ok well I will just stay home and try to get some of my things done
(c hell ya I am fucking staying home bitch.

You can only guess what one I told them. So needles to say I have a 3 day week end and well I may not be getting payed for to day it is relay dame nice to just stay home.

other news
manly yester day I spent doing reworks job of ripping parts down to save some of the pieces which they get payed time and a half for. Wow do you think I did a hole lot I did about 3 and then found some suckes form my line and told them hay I will show you how to do this and well after they got it I was gone to smoke... (out side) do to the new smoking rule in the shop you can no longer smoke in side and being a rainy day yesterday well I just smoked inside. Screw them what you going to do fire me whait I am quitting next month.

well that was happy news for the day that made me jump around and sing (I don't have to work to day) not very catchy sorry (works for me)

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Enjoy the weekend.