7.28.2005

Ok a little new news on old stuff

OK so a lot of you know me and peaj had a house. Lost a house well kinda just left it. Had black mold problem really bad one at that. After a couple time of the kid getting really sick and turning blue ( not breathing) we left it was hard but at the same time something to learn on. Well in the past couple of weeks I have got word of it. Got called in to court over it was not even going to go did not go to sleep that night till around 2 and well had to be there by 930 well needles to say I want to shits and giggles I guess met the lawyer he was a little weasel to say the lest. Kind funny looking to. Well asked him about 80 questions about the house and how much I owed and so on he did not care and did not know a dame thing well got to stand before the juge and ask him all the same stuff and then he pretty much told me to leave I did not protest to them taking the house hell I have been trying to give it to them. Well after the juge told me to leave I put my hat on (which is not liked in the court house) and told the bailiff that asked me to remove it to go well I think you know. And I walked out all in all it was a big waste of my time and well lost a lot of sleep which sucked. But what you going to do. I did learn a few things about court it is kinda funny at times had a little amusement in it all. Well the realtor that is trying to sell my house called and asked for the keys and I told him that when ever we are meeting at the house at 2 on tue so hope to be done and over with it all by then.....
in other news around here we are heading up north for the week end it is dads b day and I hope to have a good time with family.



dame the man for pushing us down....................................

No comments: