8.01.2005

well things are looking good

Well as i found out you can now fish in hiens. Yes i know it is nasty but wate it is realy nice they even put like somthing around 12000 fish in the lake. well me and kaylee went for a wile she got to realy good size blue gill and well i did not do much exsept put worms on the hook for her. but it was fun we are planing on gitting up and going tomarro morning should be fun. we just got back from beeing up north was lots of fun for all could have been better but we went fishing and had a realy good time got to be with peaj for a wile just me her and well some fishing poles. but it was lots of fun....


I am happy to say my little girl is very happy with fishing with her dad.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

I'm glad you two are finding fun stuff to do. Miniature golf is another fun activity.

Joe C said...

I just realized me and commenting while drunk don't mix. I'll have to come by soon and hang out. Just been busy lately.

Messed Up said...

sounds good just give a call peaj m-t-w 12lves so i will be here