8.07.2005

A nother week begins

A nother week as much as it dose not seam so it is true. Well so fare this week is not starting out very good I had a miner miss hap and well I think my toe is broke I am not sure of this but will be seeing the doc (i hope) tomarro. Peaj sead it is most likely a sprang I don't know it is twice the size and well kinda got a nasty color to it now. (it just hurts) thing are pritty unavenful around here we just watched some moves good and bad. All though this week I need to do some cleaning it is getting pritty bad around here agin but well that is for the week to unfould for me. well boys and girls i am off to find a bed and sleep and try not to stub my toe on any thing on the way.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I'd say that's a good reason to clean.
Let me know what the plan is for you this week.