8.10.2005

as bad as it sounds

I think I have become a blog junky i am hooked on clicking next blog I do it for way longer then i should. I have found some funny some sad some that well just intrege me way to much. I guess this is what happens when you life is well not cool a nuff for ya. well I would list them but well i do not see a easy way to do so. (well you will all have to just suffer with out the good stuff... ok so i am not realy going any were with this blog and it is sad but true my life is not relay worth the posts and well i don't get coments that much so I am guessing that well there are only a cuple of you still reading this shit. so for you 2 or so left reading this realy bad spelling and gramer i hope you are happy with the lack of any thing good


here is to bad spelling and gramer got to love it

No comments: