8.30.2005

Had a message

Ok so I got a message and I think it was a nice way of saying I needed to up date.. Ok sorry to my one reader that reads every day but a lot has happen in the last few days or so peaj had a little miss hap and fell in the bath tub and really messed her knee up and now has a splint thing on it.. So well as you can guess she needs a little help. Other then that well I been in a shitty mood and well just unhappy for some reason. (it may be from the email I did not get with some relay good pic's that I was hoping for) or well I am just in the cycle again if you know what I mean. Well other then that not a lot has been going on went fishing a few times not a hole lot to say there got some little ones me and kale and peaj got a some to. Still trying to get the PC up and running not really sure what is wrong there but still trying. Playing with ferrets a lot Thai are a lot of fun to watch. Life is a little boring around here not a lot to say.

well there you go that is about all I can relay say I hope it holds you for a wile longer ...................

There will be no new pic's posted for a wile till the other pc is up and running sorry all

2 comments:

Joe C said...

wipe the drive.

Joe C said...

make with the pics, fucker. I know the computer works again.