12.22.2005

shaving

To shave or not to shave would be the question.
Ok so I got a little under a half an inch of whiskers growing on my face as of now. And would like to hear if I should shave it all of or let the shit grow. Not that any one really cares but come on this is your chance to make me do something either shave it off and drop like 5 years off my image or let it grow and look just a little older. No one has really said any thing around here about it and well knows I go in search of some comments.

Here is your chance don’t screw it up.

7 comments:

Joe C said...

You should shave off all your body hair. Even your eyebrows.

Peaj said...

no not every hair I like some of it but I love it when you shave off your beard when you let it grow in you look too old and stuff I like it when it is all clean off

Amy said...

Always listen to your woman.

That is all.

Messed Up said...

ok ok i think i get the point boys and girls I will shave the shit off i guess but when i feel like it HEHE

Joe C said...

I've been debating shaving off my facial hair. After all, I do the head weekly anyway. (shut up chuck.)

Anonymous said...

do the head?

Messed Up said...

james my head has been shaved for some time now. sorry but I did do the head and the face