12.04.2005

news well kinda

Ok well I tried this yesterday and got no were, pc crashed. So I will try this again Peaj is home not feeling much better but home which is good. She is still having pain and lots of it. I think she finally got her sugars back to were they should be after the hospital fucked them all up. For the most part not a hole lot has been going on we cleaned up she did standing stuff only do to her being in pain when trying to bend down. We got stuff set up for the Xmas tree, which will be going up after Kaylee’s b-party at the apt which should be fun. Lots of peple very little room.
Other news I have gotten no were with a part time job put my app in a hole lot of place’s and have got no were. Holidays suck there never seems to be a nuff money for them. I will never under stand how my parents did it all the years with 3 kids. Been drinking a lot of tea as of late never liked the stuff and now I just can’t drink a nuff of it I guess. Other then that there is really not much to say, life seems slow and dull for some reason. I am guessing that it is just the snow and lack of sun around here.


Thank you all for thinking of Peaj well she was down and out of a little wile I think it helped….

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Like I've always said, if you need anything, let me know. I'll do what I can to help you guys out. I've already got a friend checking on possible evening/midnight positions for you which should pay somewhat decently. As soon as I have info, I'll pass it on down the pipe.