11.27.2005

the news is neve good around here




Well I wish I had better news to spill for you all. Here it go’s my wife is in the hospital not at but in she was admitted the other day no not committed. She was having abdominal pains. Well for the most part they have really no clue what the problem is she is sick to her stomec and has a lower abdominal pain. Well as well as we can tell they want to do exploited surgery so we wait and waiting is never fun. Well lets all hope that it is something that is easily fixed and with no long term effects. Well lets all hope she comes home soon and in better condition that she went in.

Well for the full story I will let her fill in the blanks when she gets home.

2 comments:

Joe C said...

Hey dude. Definitely call me and let me know what's up. I'll be coming up there when I get out of work to check up on what's going on.

Lish said...

My prayers are with you.
let me know if you need anything.