11.09.2005

what is going on

Ok step on we get a not form are apt people on are mail box, Saying we have to let the city inspector in the apt. So I call the apt people and ask why he has to come in and why it said on the paper that it would take 2 min.
Step two gets a fucking answer. They told me they don’t know why (Ok come on if some dude form the city calls you up and asked to look in your house would you not ask why). Now I get to spend most of my day trying to call this ass whole form the inspector’s office to get an answer. I am going to bet he tells me some shit like it is homeland security or some shit. I feel this is an invasion of privacy and will not have it.
Now you may ask what the hell he is hiding, nothing I mean I really don’t have any thing to hide. I am just really sick of having rights taken away from me.


Ok now with writing this I know some say maybe two of ya for sure will be saying wow he sounds like his mom. Well I hate to tell you ya I do but I pay rent and it is bad a nuff that the people that run the place can come in when they want. Now I have to have some city ass hole come in and look at my shit. FUCK THAT

1 comment:

Joe C said...

You might want to get the ferrets out temporarily.