11.09.2005

And what came of all this

Ok so I talked to the city inspector, this is what he told me. It is mandatory that any one in the state of MI to get inspected ones a year if you rent any house apt exedra exedra.
So I told him that that was kind of intrusive and that my wife sleeps all day long.
So he reassured me that he would only be in the kitchen and the bathroom, he dose not need to see bed rooms or living room.
So I guess this is ok but I still don’t want the little prick in my home. He also told me what they were looking for GFI out lets in the bath rooms if they are not the original hard ware that was put up in the apt, bad wiring and or any other things that would be unsafe to the renters like my ceiling in bathroom that was never finished or the plug that was changed and never updated or the fuse box that well has a bad fuse in it. HEHE I don’t know I am thinking about tell the apt people but on the other had fuck that let them get caught with there pants down.

2 comments:

Joe C said...

cover the ferret cage with blankets so they can't count them.

Joe C said...

It was good to talk tonight. I'm sure it helped you a bit.