11.03.2005

FUCK THIS THAT AND EVERY THING IN BETWEEN

OK ready set go have you ever been to the point were you just can’t take it any more. You know were too many things have been said in the negative column and well you just can’t take another one. Being put on the spot told that you are just not what you could be, I don’t know of a person that can take that many put downs and not get a little pissed of about it all. It is kind of sad to say but ones the ball is rolling there is really no telling were the dame thing is going to go or who eals it might take in and spite out just that much more unhappy. Thinks seam odd and don’t add up and it just seams you cant make any thing seam right. You start to wonder were and what went wrong. And then before you know it you just want to bolt and not even try any more now I am sure we all have been there before. But how many of you stay there not really sure why you do it, maybe you like the torment or you just really know nothing ease. It all really comes to how much you can take and at what point do you cut bate and take what ever is left. It is pretty sad thing to think about but I am past the point of really knowing much of any thing the brain is fried and well so is the soul that is now more dead then alive. I was watching this stupid TV show that just added more fuel to the fire it is called random one. And well in the first episode they try to help this fucked up drunken guy with a fake lag get his life back. Now I am not saying that it was a bad idea I am just say that at some point this man decided to take the cores in which led him to that point in his life of pretty much living on the streets. Now what the hell makes him so speiole to get help he could get off his ass and do something for him self. Then you start to look at as well you know some people just need a little helping hand to get going in the right direction. To tell you the truth I am so fed up with all this real TV bull shit I just wanted to see lions eat Christians and the dame thing never erred. Life is over all a pretty bleak place and sad to say I should not be the one to say any thing I don’t make it any better in any way. Well something’s are better me and my daughter has come to an understanding about lies. She will tell me the truth and be open and I will try really hard to stop yelling and well to tell you the truth it worked really well. Not that all I did is yell at her but with this under standing it is a little more laxed for her and me… have any one ever notates that you can never see eye to eye with any one no matter what the hole thing is about. You will always see it your way and for the most part don’t know a nice or non offences way to tell the other person the way you see it. Know I know most of this will proble make no cents and well to tell you the truth it really dose not matter I just needed to spill it all even if know one reads the shit that space form my mind……………………………………………………………………………….

2 comments:

Joe C said...

It all made sense to me, my brother. Completely, but its probably not the way you intended.

Lish said...

I've hit that point of too much bull shit. You start to get those nagging-crazy thoughts.