11.14.2005

how is your day

O k so to day sucks for the most part lets start with the morning shall we.
Wake up get the kid ready for school not to bad till I hear peaj saying my name. She tells me to kill what ever the cat is jumping at, creepy crawler thing canopied thing with really long lags, Ok done.
Come home from bus stop with the kid feeling kind of shitty don’t really know why.
Lay down on couch for an hour thinking it is just too early to wake up.
No not it, just doesn’t feel good to day body and soul just feels wore out.
Start to do laundry (needs to be done) and find there is only 3 dollars on the laundry card dame got to go to office to more money on card. Take trash out and go to office were every one in the office says hi to me (ya hi don’t talk to me).
Gets home start to pick up stuff and get Landry ready to go still feeling pretty shitty. Some were in-between all this talk to my mom about kaylees b-party and how it is inconvenient for them what ever I am really tired of trying to please others right now.
Sick of the one way streets were I have to apex others and don’t get the same back so I am making my little stand for the most part. Ok so that is not the hole truth around it for the most part I have cut off most of contact from family as of late. Just don’t really want to deal with them and well that is my way of doing it. Well any way had a pretty relaxing week end with the wife and kid had Joe over for a wile was nice to have something to talk about throwing in some one new to the mix. After a wile I think the conversation dies between wife and husband when there are not a whole lot of new things going on. Like when I was working all there was for me to talk about was work and I am sure that was boring for her but that is all I had. Are lives are kind of mundane for the most part kind of sad but true.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Well, I had a great time hanging out with you guys. You guys are always fun, even when we sit around doing nothing.

A sign of great friends.

I'll chat with you later.