11.21.2005

heavy hearts

As I sit here not really having any thing to say. Well nothing that would make any cents to any one. I feel good, little missing work just the monotony of the day to day work. The same routine of waking and going to work, being told what to do.
I have an over helming wanting to do something grate in live something that I would be prized for. Not knowing how or what to really do I keep moving forward and keep doing what is needed of me. Life is a funny thing not much happens not much really changes, the same thing happen day in day out.
To feel unimportant is something that I have felt with every job I have ever worked. But to feel acomplshint at the end of the week was all it took to keep me there for the most part. Now being at home and not having a job witch by the way I am looking for a job that I could work around the little ones school hours. Witch is not as easy as I would have hoped unless I want to work in fast food. Not only would a part time job be most helpful in some of the bills that have built up but it would give me something I have not been with out for a long time.
Needles to say I have been unable to even find a job that is part time that I could do with out some kind of schooling witch most of you know I don’t have. So even know I could do just about any thing any one would show me, I sit and look every day for something that I could do. It is not that I am picky in what I would do I just need hours that well am not the best to try to get.
I am at a loss of words for what I should do at this time I often think I should have never left the job that I did have. But the price that job would have cost would have been too high for the little one; at lest I hope I can say that. I have not found a single way to bring more money in to the house and for that I feel kina worthless.
There is much stress in the house and it is hard to do much about it. Some were down the line the communication has died. As many of you know communication is not an easy thing to be had. With all this said I am trying to bring in a little money with selling things on eBay. So lets all hope I can make a little money of the things I have come to part with.
Well in summery of all this heavy hearted shit I would love to heir from all that might read this and see what you all may have to say and if you have any ideas please feel free to comment

3 comments:

Joe C said...

Well, we talked at length yesterday, and I think you should get back into photography, especially since you have a nice digital camera. I know someone online who has a livejournal and is selling prints of pics she's taken. I'll have to show you the one I bought.

As for a job you can do that would allow you to be home for Kaylee -- Paper route. Yeah, you gotta get up early, but Paula will be home in the paper route times to be there for Kaylee and you can be there when Kaylee goes to school and to pick her up.

Another thought: Larry's Foodland? If you wanted to do midnights, yo ucould be home in time to take Kaylee to school, then sleep till Kaylee needs to be retrieved.

Just a couple of thoughts. Hope things went well yesterday.

Lish said...

I can help you with the communication (writing) side of it. That's what I do all day: employability skills, such as cover letters, resumes, etc.
Just let me know what you need, and I will help.

Messed Up said...

thanks for the offer I have one but it is not going to do a lot of good with no schooling behind me that seams to be what every one is looking for