11.25.2005

Thanksgiving and all

Well the wife turns 24 as of the 26th happy b-day Peaj I hope you enjoy.
Thanksgiving was not all that bad this year, had dinner with the in-laws. We (wife and me) got are ass’s handed to us well playing some pinochle which was fun but is always funner if you are wining.
Went to my sis’s house and had breakfast with the family will the wife worked talked and had an ok time things over all went pretty well. Hope you all enjoyed the holiday as much as I.

Other new are kid is going to have a b-day party and wanted to invite the kids form school we said ok, peaj made innovations and sent them to school for her to give to kids to take home, all went well we put down you had to rsvp to go. Well the sad thing is that we have not had a single kid rsvp to it so think we will not be having the b-party at chucky cheeses. Sorry to say but being in the middle of a lot of holiday stuff and well not the best time of the year I think will haunt are daughter for a few years until she gets a little older.


Well every one enjoys the 2in of snow that in the next couple of days I know I won’t.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

And what a wonderful b-day Peaj had. Work, ER, home, ER... We'll have to make it up to her at some point. BTW, the card I gave her is on your printer. Don't lose it's contents.