11.05.2005

To all the thoughts out there

Ok so now that every thing I say will be taken in the wrong way just to clear some things that must be rolling in every ones heads. I am clear of mind and stable with my thoughts. Most of the rant prevulisly posted was me dealing with the death of a woman the fought for something we all take for granite and well it kind of kills a little peace of me to thing that no one cares. No this is not my way of morning just my mind rolling along. With to many bills and a 6 year old asking questions of a 12 year old, a wife that refuses to check her sugars and keep on top of them, but me I am the one that is smacked with you stopped taking meds that made you feel like you were dead head and soul. Yes I do admit that my soul is feeling dead I no longer do art and have not tried to do music which well seams a little hard at the time. And well righting that has never been my strong suite. I have even tried to find a job which well might help with money, may really hinder in the child’s well being. Something I would really like to help her with. In no way is my relation ship part of my dieing soul so please do not take what is written her out of context to fit a need that you are not good a nuff for me or any one that you know. You are a person has come a long way and you have changed dramatically for the better, but still have something to work on. Like most of us including me. I feel now like I have never felt before and that would be on the good side of things. I feel dead with no art and no excretion I no longer have a union to fight with and no longer a company trying to fuck me. Now I only have what is here which there is nothing to bitch about and no one to argue with. (Buy no means will I try to argue with a 6 year old). So please as much as I might write things here in this shitty little blog do not take it as a strike on you are how or who you are. Now with all that said I hope we all have a better under standing of me and the shit that comes from my head.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

Blogs and journals.

Great places to vent and shout, but sometimes people can't handle the honesty.

It breeds drama. Beware.

Joe C said...

BTW, there's been a request by someone (not me) for paragraphs.

I do agree it would be easier to read.

Lish said...

I always describe the feeling as being "numb". I do understand how you feel. I am not performing music anymore. I don't write like I used to. I haven't done any real photography in almost a year.
I believe the numbness to be a defense mechanism. There is just too much stress, so the mind just starts to compartmentalize things and disregard them. The bad part is that people analyze themselves only when it seems that every emotion, thought, creative spark, etc. has disappeared.
I've been better at not going numb. I learned that I have to let out some raw emotion every so often. It's the only way to stay alive.
If you need anything, let me know.