9.02.2006

Here is the mission

Find a house get a mortgage and move all in under 30 days.

Yes you heard right, this is what we are going to shoot for. We are not sure if this is at all fezabal but we are going for it. We are being a little picky about were and what we live in this is going to be the last time for some time that we move and it will be in to a house of are choice.


I will try to up date more, in time sorry for the lack of posts but have had a lot on the mind and posting was not one of them.

6 comments:

Lish said...

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. I am more than willing to help you pack or load things up.

Messed Up said...

Lish-- the help would be most welcom, and if you have any boxes from you move that would be great.

Drunken Chud said...

and here's where the soul soliciting pig fucker in me comes out: If you need an agent, i'm your man. i can have you in your dream (what you can afford) house in no time. assuming you can get financing.

Messed Up said...

but is this not what we all do Chud. thanks but we are working with mary up there.

Joe C said...

You know if you need anything, bro, I'm here for you.

Lish said...

I will gladly gather all of the boxes I have left. Also, you should call a big store like Meijer. Ask them to set aside the boxes from shipments. They are fairly accomodating.
Just let me know where I can drop off the boxes...