8.20.2006

Little up date

Ok so yes it is to day that we take are trip, now it is not some big trip or vacation like most take. We only go to my parent’s house a little ways up north, now this is not all bad it is quit and very relaxing. But this will mean that the site will not be updated during this time, what dose that mean for all of you?

Easy go throw and find the post you like the most, and the one you hate the most. At the end of that leave a comment and let me know. Now I don’t really except any one to do this because no one reads or comments here but it will give you something to do.

And if that dose not keep you entertained try checking out Joe’s page were he has the movie quote game it is fun so go on by and see if you can answerone of the movie quotes. Well that is all I got for you to do.

If all of that dose not keep you entertained then find a page that might entertain me and drop me a line. I always could use some entertaining.

No comments: