8.16.2006

Here is to the let downs

I am putting every thing I could think of that may or may not fit you. Now this means no one and every one so if you fit the list below then take this as you apology. I have done a lot of stupid hatful things in my life. Now don’t take this the wrong way or out of contacts I did not find god or join AA but I did realize after reading a blog that will not be named, that I did things that I should apology for. So there you have it


Here is for all the times that I let you down
For all the times I did not do it right
The times that I screwed it up aging
For all the times that I forgot
Or the times I did it wrong
For the times that I heart the ones I love
For all the times that I was not good enough
All the times I did not do enough
Or the times were did not do it good enough
For the times I cut you off
All the times I should have shut up
For all the oop’s
All the times I made you feel bad
Not being all I should be
For all the times I tired to hard
All the times that I yelled
For all the times I did not understand
All the times I did not listen
For all the stupid things I tried
All the stupid things I did
For blaming you for something
For not taking the blame
For pushing you away
For all times that I woke you
For every time I made you mad
For the mean name I called you
For the strings I pulled over and over
For hitting you
Or the time I called you real late
All the times I burdened you with my problems
Or all the times I brushed you off
For ignoring you
Telling you to shut up
Telling you a lie
For talking behind you back
Putting you in that position
Not trying when you did
Not calling when I said I would
Taking advantage of the situation
Braking you stuff
Stealing you cds
Spiting on you
Throwing stuff at you
Lying to your sister
Pissing you off
Pissing your parents off
All the times I scared you
All the Burses I gave you
All the times I made you cry
Braking your finger
Telling you to go for it
For all the times I did not tell you were I was going
All the times I was out late and made you worry


All of the things were done in the last 20 year span; if you are in here you will know. And for all of this, you get I am sorry and I should have known better. There are some in here that I am sure you will have questions about, and to that all I can say is well I guess it was not you that I was apologizing to.

Now I am sure that some will asked why, but most will not even care. But I have been having the same thoughts and dreams the last few weeks or so there are 3 and they run over and over. So this is one of them, I write out a list of all the stupid hatful things I did. For some reason I am made to do this, to apologize for all the things.

So ha-ha dream I did it on my own.

No comments: