8.04.2006

Just a rand and new.

This is an interesting site it is the waiter’s side funny shit and one hell of hit magnate. waiter rant

And here we have some crazy ass desk topscool desktops.


The Foreigner rant.

Now as every one knows I blog roll when board, now the problem I am having is all the foreigners that blog and I cant read there goofy ass writing. Now I will make it easy for you all.

Ok I am nice and easy going I even have Babel fish up here for you all so you can read it if unable to read it in English. Now all I ask is for you to do the same.

I am sure you have something interesting for me to read, but instead I just skip your shit because I can’t read what ever the hell it is. Now I know about coping and pasting it and Babel fish will translate it for me, but that is way more work then I am willing to do.

Now normally I would not even bother but all I see now is foreigners with blogs I click next and all I get is another blog with some goofy writing or “?” marks because I browser dose not even know what to do with it.




In other news I am doing some up dates to the template and would not mind a opinion or two. And buy the way this is 201 post for the site just in case any one cares.

No comments: