8.13.2006

Ok so I don’t get this at all

Why is every one up in arms about this whole terrorism thing? It has been around for ever and is not going any were. People are bitching about losing freedoms that they thought they had so the government can fight terrorism. Ok note that I wrote freedoms they thought they had why you ask? Well because we did not lose any thing they gained legal right to do them now, were as before they had to do them on the hush hush.

Now I do see the reason for the complaint don’t get me wrong but as many of you know the government runs us now and we all let it happen. So if you are the complainer then you need to step up and take the control aging. Remember the government is for the people buy the people, they do not have the power unless we give it to them.

Well wondering around on the blogs I found this
some ones who and why and thought is would go well here with this post. I find it funny and sad at the same time.

But all in all it is very true us as freedom baring people exploit every system out there, if it is a system and we have access to it we will exploit it.

Well that is my little point of view on all the bitching.
If you like good if not to bad.

2 comments:

Semaj said...

Sorry about the off topic, but thanks for the comment in my blog.

Messed Up said...

Semaj-- thank you for stoping by.