8.09.2006

Hesitation is a killer

I have very few saying that I have made up, and one of the most impotent lessen to be held is, “hesitation is a killer”.

I see hesitation as a killer for a few reasons

Driving a car
Doing stupid things


Ok driving a car now I don’t mean just driving, but waiting to turn in to traffic when you are unsure if you could make it or not, you hesitate. Hence hesitation is a killer. If you hesitate and then decide to go what happens is you were wrong or if you waited just a second to long to make the decision. It is not bad judgment that gets you in this situation it is the hesitation to act. If you did not wait to make the decision you would have made it throw traffic. Now most people I know have good judgment but if you have bad judgments I don’t thing you should follow this at all. In most cases are first judgment is the best but it is when you second guess your self when you get in to trouble.

Second doing stupid things most times when we do these things there is a reason behind them. And there is a large window here to look at so I will just try to cover it all. Doing stupid things is never a good thing but something you will most likely get remembered by.
But what get most of us hurt doing the act of stupidity is Hesitation, we stop for the split second and think about it and go oh shit should I be doing this? And it is the act of questioning your self when you take to long and get hurt. Now I am not saying if you never hesitate you will never get hurt. But I see more people get hurt by hesitating.

So this is I came up with one of my most favorite saying.

No comments: