1.24.2009

Timed writing

As we all know I am still plugging along with this school thing, but as we all know it is not easy. So with my English class comes writing lab, but this writing lab is only made up of timed essays. No instructions other then write on one of the three topics, and this is the kicker this is not a graded class. It is pass fail nothing more when you can prove to the instructor you can write with out errors you pass.

Now for me this is like doing rocket science, and no I am not joking, she marks off If you have the wrong word used, or if you don’t use or use a comma were it dose not belong. Some how I am sure I will be taking this class again and not just ones.

She dose check you writing and tell you what you did wrong, but unlike learning something that stays the same, what you learn will change every time. Should be fun for some on that only just barely under stands half of what I should do in the first place.

Reading throw the English book helps, as you might be able to tell in my older blog posts and the new ones, but only so much. I do not think any amount of reading and under standing from the book is going to get me through this one.

Government is not all that hard, but his tests go by the book which we have not even opened yet. Most if not all the class is him talking about governments and ways of governing.

Math is becoming harder and harder, and this is all review or that is what they say. First time around for me, I don’t think five mins of the teacher covering it is going to get me through it. Lots of extra work needs to be done there, and for the most part I have been doing well got a 87% on the first test.

Life moves on, and fast.

No comments: