1.16.2009

Week one down

Ok boys and girls the first week is done, yes done and I lived through it. Let see week one the things I learned?

I learned that I have a foreign language now I don’t thing it falls under one as far is the collage is concerned, let me tell you mathematics is fucking nuts, it is a true language all on its own. I graduated high school but am sure I missed this language class, that I am sure. Oh ya and I am taking 15 week cores to catch me up to were I should have been coming in to high school, so the brake down is 8 years in 15 weeks. At this my jaw dropped and I asked my self what the fuck was I thinking.
I also have a American government class being taught by a guy form turkey, funny guy has a sense of humor about it at lest. He likes to tell stories of things he has done, like teaching English in china. As he said “the blind leading the blind”, he has a very heavy accents to no v’s and w’s in this class.
I do think with him growing up in another country he has a very interesting view on are government. And appreciates are government much more then any us do. Fist day we did a little of the test you have to take to get citizenship, now this class is made up of all most all fresh out of high school kids. Sad part is they bombed on the test and when I say bombed if they were really taking this test they would had a boot in there ass to the border.
Now lets add on the 3 online classes, holy crap the amount of work they want is craziness. I think I missed way more in high school then I think I will ever know, lets hope this shit gets in my head this time.
It is not all bad thus fare I have been able to keep on top of the work load, lets hope it can stay that way.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

Proud of you, bro.

Seriously.

Messed Up said...

thanks bro,

but what the hell 12 years out, and now it is jump write back in about 6 years be for I finished the first time around. lol

in 2 class I made it past Kaylees work, in math crazy.

Joe C said...

If you need help, call Byrd. Seriously. He knows math like whoa.