7.20.2009

Another hallmark holiday

So once again I was not informed the hallmark made another holiday. National stupid bull dike day, scary sounding is it not. Now let me elaborate on this, we had things to do and places to stop and it seemed to day of all days the bull dikes were out in droves every were I look there scary ass dikes. I am not referring to the lipstick Lesbos they are for the most part nice on the eyes I am talking about the ones that you are unsure at first if it is male or female and then you are repulsed to find out it is the ugliest chick you ever did see.
Do not get me wrong I am all for the equal rights and all that shit, but when we stopped at the doc’s office to check on the little one still in the oven we are waiting in the waiting room and this ugly as hell chick comes in with another real ugly chick, now remember living in northern Michigan there are a lot more ugly up here, so when I say ugly I mean dame ugly. Well any way this chick comes in with a baby carrier in arm sets it down by the seats and proceeds to go to the window with what I have to presume to be her girl or partner now this would not even get my attention (not my child not my problem) but this “thing” looks to be doped out messed up or just cracked out and leaves this child in the middle of seats full of strangers turns her back and walks a good 10 feet away.
Now this is not all that big but then she pulls the kid out of the car seat and holds in incorrectly and not just the wrong way but to the point where I wanted to smack her and ask what the hell she was thinking or not thinking at all.
So today must have been stupid bull dike day.
Someone must inform me when lipstick Lesbos day is, that day I am sure will be a little better.

No comments: