7.04.2009

Braking for now

Well lets start off with, with old age comes a very jaded view on life. And at this point I do not feel I need to explain that. School is moving along but this semester was a much larger battle up the hill. Mathematics is not for me well at least not the mathematics they are pushing, numbers and letter should never fornicate. Once I under stood that none of it meant anything and would never be used in that application again I was good to move one. Alas I have two more of suck made up math, should be fun. Geography was not all that fun quiz every other day on a chapter of the book and some real large final that was worded all wrong in standard form for the teacher.
Peaj is quite pregnant, I think she is looking darn good she dose not look like she has gained weight just stuck a balloon under her shirt. She has been keeping her a real good handle on her sugars and health.
I will stop here and save the other thoughts for another post

No comments: