4.26.2005

Work is a bitch

Well I had my first day and well it pretty much dose not compare to haveing time with my little girl she is way more fun. Well work sucked I found out I cam back form lay off with zero zilch notta for time. wich pretty much means I have to start over for my 120 days it suck but well I am sure the union rep has his pockets lined for it. On to other crap I don't see the company I work for staying to long in till they pull there heads out of there asses. They just keep blowing money and well they just don't have it to blow I am on a new job it sucks just as much but what you going to do they pay me so I guess I will go and do it all over tomorrow. I did find out that I can still test out of a department that I use to work in so I do have the opportunity to get a dollar more an hour. That is ok but not grate. Still have not got my unemployment yet they are taking there time with that, ( hay could relay use the money). Well I am out


any comments are welcome (well that is if any one even comes to the site)

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Congrats on getting back to work.