4.29.2005

Well a nother day a nother dollar

Well I was begged to go to the bar with every one from work. ofcores I said no I have to get home to my wife that I thought was going to be up when I got home. NOT she was out like a lit I think I will be going to the bar next week. I got off early and well instead of getting to at lest talk to some one I am putting a nother relay boring blog in for well one person (Joe) to read I mean well I guess I could just right to him seeing that well he is the only one that as commented.


this is to pathetic talk to ya later (Joe)

6 comments:

Joe C said...

You probably think I tired your wife out. Nope. She did it herself, jibber-jabberin'. I had nothing to do with it. ;-)

Messed Up said...

shit she tires her slef out all the time

Peaj said...

Hey you losers I know how to get to this sight and Chuck I told you to go out if you wanted so dont blame that on me and you didnt even try to wake me up so phtt to you.

Joe C said...

She's got you there, dude. I woulda woken her up.

Messed Up said...

ya wake you up more like bother you and then get you pissed off and then you don't sare the bed lol

Joe C said...

Huh? I always share my bed with women... If I can. I'm lame, though.