5.01.2005

Kind a tart

All in wich I am talking about it on the bottom right hand side of the page I think I need a little help in trying to get it set up a little better. (any help would be helpful) Well I got some pics up took a little time but I got them up. Here is a little incite to them well the first two are my tattoos I have on my arms my left arm is first and my right has the red and black dragons. The one after that is of well you guessed it a beautiful butter fly any guy would like to do LOL. And well that last the last is just fucking funny I mean any one can relate to having a monkey on your back. But well I just hate when you get a monkey on your nuts.

well as I try to add a little more then just bitching content please bare with me I am a little slow at this hole thing it has been a wile using html and well just about any thing to do with the computer lately

don't let the man get you down warren

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I'll have to get together with you and help ya fix your HTML so the flickr feed shows up right.