5.07.2005

Well well well

Peaj did it she is now out of school.

We are very proud of her she has done more in the last 5 years then I could have ever done. Well the week end is going relay good so fare we have had the family to together (hers and mine) a couple of time and things went relay well. Little more detail in to all of that.
Friday was a little ify at first did not know if I could get out of work early to go to peaj's recuntion night. But ofcores I did would not have missed it for the world. And then on top of it I just did not go back (don't worry I called my boss and let him know). It was nice much more then I thought it would be had a pretty good time. Got to see brother (Joe) and my other brother well we have the same parents but I don't think that means a hole lot to him. It was good seeing my brother it has been a wile got pretty bissie sorting shit out with life and all. Well moving on to Saturday which I thought would suck well it was grate got to see peaj walk the stage and all and I almost cryed I was so happy to see her finish something that has been pretty hard for her and well us. After we went to lunch with her parents and gram it was nice (by that time I was pretty tired). After we went home to try to take a nape kaylee (my daughter) need something bad. Well after the relay sort nap we were back on to a another family thing. Chatters a little bar that is well a hole in the wall has grate crab lags (all you can eat) and we got the family to together again for the hole thing. It was grate had a relay good time and had well over my fill of crab to say the least on the guest list was peaj's parents my parents and my sister and husben and all 3 kids our daughter and my sisters two. All in all it work out relay nice and we all would like to do it again. Well that is the week end so fare and well it has been a relay bissy one so fare and we still have a another day and we are going to go to a party (one of the girls that peaj went to school with) and well I don't think we are going to stay long we are beet and well I have work on Monday.


well I am out boys and girls

1 comment:

Joe C said...

It was really good to see you and Peaj and your families again.